Monday, September 20, 2010

Sigh.

Ok. I've failed again. No post in 5 months, and trust me, there's been plenty going on for me to chat about! I primarily blame my job, which doesn't seem to be getting any less stressful (I'm 9 months into it, I would have thought that by now things would be easier, or at least better?). Working roughly 60 hour weeks does get time-consuming, especially when the remaining time is devoted to eating and sleeping (I have priorities) and then house renovating. We've made great progress on the house--I mean, it's been 3 months, let's hope there's progress--so I'll do my best to get updates on all of our projects, plus other fun things I've discovered in newlywed life.

BUT this time I have several friends who are venturing into blogland with me, so I feel confident I can stick with it this time...if nothing else than for us to all keep up with our crazy lives!

No comments:

Post a Comment