Monday, January 31, 2011

Day 6 - A Picture of Something That Makes You Happy


I love this picture.  LOVE it.  You can't tell from the picture, but off to the left there's a massive thunderstorm brewing here.  I managed to snap this one afternoon last summer when we were watching the storm roll in from our backyard (because that's the kind of thing we like to do).

There's so much in this picture that makes me happy though.  I love the guy in the picture, I love the setting, and I love knowing that the guy in the picture loves those things just as much as I do.  I love that he is just as content as I am to stand there in perfect silence and watch a summer thunderstorm roll across the landscape.  I'm able to see all those things in this one picture, and that is enough to make me really, really happy.

No comments:

Post a Comment